Discover your body's wealth of inner resources and learn to utilize them as tools for recovery and wellness. Step into your own potential and power for transformation as you embody present moment experiences. Balance and integrate physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and interpersonal levels of being. Trransform chaos to calm, disorganization to organization, disintegration to integration, confusion to clarity, disconnetion to connection, illness to health, and fear to love. It's truly up to you.
As you cultivate experience in the present moment, you bring awareness to a heightened level of being awake and alive. No more going through the motions, no more automatic piloting. No more sitting in self-imposed limitations.
Top Ten Benefits
- Move from 'stuck' to freedom and action with mindful awareness
- A process that is both revealing and healing at the same time
- A relational context rich in compassion and insight
- Moment-to-moment sensory experiences to calm the nervous system
- Release past impact and repetitive patterns
- Integrate stress-busting skills into personal self-care practice
- Solution-focused decision-making and problem-solving
- Increased focus, concentration, clarity
- Develop mindfulness and presence
- Participate in dynamic techniques for gentle and effective change
Counseling or no Counseling - Is that the question? Turning to another person when one is experiencing stress on any level is built into our nature and we are made to both give and receive help. Therapy is a natural human relationship grounded in confidentiality, unconditional support, and partnership for effective change.
How is our therapy different than talking with a friend? Friendships are priceless, but when feeling overwhelmed, unclear, stuck, in repetitive on-going stress or a crisis, chronic depression or anxiety, we need more. We need a safe haven in which we can problem solve and heal with a skilled professional who can also relate to us with warmth, compassion, and kindness.
Looking forward to meeting you!
What you don't know CAN hurt you! Become Aware of your Emotions that guide your Behavior
Experiencing Chronic Stress as conflict, grief and loss, fear, anger, anxiety, depression or physical illness? Less control of certain challenging thoughts, feelings, and behaviors related to: obsessions, compulsions (OCD), sleep problems, eating disorders, cutting & self-harm, addictions, bipolar disorder (BP), burn-out, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and trauma, - stress gone amock.
Take a quick quiz on Depression and/or Anxiety here.